We are happy to announce a new sustainable packaging solution that enhances our already existing BePulp Bowl range : the BePulp Pagoda Hybrid. It has an ideal shape to present nicely mixed salad ingredients next to each other; this enables the consumer to get in one look the entire recipe. The new solution is made of bagasse with recycled PET lid, the capacity is 750ml.
The solution is ideal for street food traders and caterers serving food-to-go options. Sabert’s new Pagoda Hybrid provides the best of both worlds: maximum convenience and sustainability for on-the-go eating.
The latest trends in foodservice show that:
- There is an increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions;
- Eco-friendly packaging emphasises the sustainable image of quick service restaurant;
- Foodservice players are looking for packaging that gives a local, artisanal, seasonal, ultra-fresh look to the food;
- Consumers expect “greener” foodservice packaging.
Our answer to these trends is our BePulp Bowls Range with genuine added value:
- The best lid fit in the market
- Eye-catching design
- Superb product visibility
- Recycled PET lids
- Excellent stackability and denesting features
- No taste transfer
- Large range that answers all needs
- Bagasse bowls are certified compostable
- The lid can be embossed with your logo
- Base: temperature resistance is from -10°C to +120°C
- Lid: temperature resistance is from -40°C to +54°C
Download our Sales Folder
All Sustainable Solutions