Recycled and RecyclableVIEW PRODUCTS
Close the loop with Recycled PET (RPET)
Recycled polyethylene terephthalate material is a semi-crystalline polymer mainly used for the manufacture of bottles containing beverages.
PET have several lives and is the most recycled plastic. At Sabert, we carefully selects recycled PET from a reliable supply and uses the best-established cutting-edge technology to guarantee total food safety and a high quality product with market-leading clarity. Meanwhile, 100% of Sabert’s internal waste is reused, which totally prevents plastic waste. Sabert also encourages all the plastic users to recycle and to help to close the loop toward a circular economy.
Sabert Corporation Europe now holds a Global Recycled Standard certification for its 100% rPET!
Sabert carefully selects High Grade, Post Consumer recycled PET bottle flakes from reliable supply. We use the best established cutting-edge technology which guarantees total food safety and high quality product with best in market clarity.
Plastics have several lives and PET is the most recycled plastic. Recycled plastics are used to manufacture a wide variety of new products. Sabert encourages all the plastic users to recycle and to help to close the loop toward a circular economy.
100% of Sabert’s internal waste during production is reused which totally prevents plastic waste. The rPET can be fully recycled several times and keeps its physical characteristics over time.
Benefits of rPET
- Suitable for CHILLED applications
- Excellent transparency: Best suited to showcase freshness in foods
- Refrigerator and freezer friendly (+ 54°C – -40°C)
- Clear lids to show freshness
- Excellent food preservation : PET aids resistance to oxygen and moisture helping preserve longer shelf-life
- Wet/Oily Foods : Will not soak through ; PET stays rigid
- Easy to stack and designed with tight-fitting lids