Our food service markets are currently driven by 2 key lifestyle mega-trends :
- “Homing”: Eating at home is regaining importance against the backdrop of increasing mobility. Consequently, the food to go market should grow by 35% by 2021 whereas delivered meals should increase by 42% in the same period.
- “Eco-behaviour”: 94% of European consumers consider the protection of the environment important, and 66% of them are willing to pay more if products have a positive impact on the environment.
Moreover, hot food to go is today the most popular type of food to go, and most consumers reheat their take-out meals in the original food containers
To stay one step ahead of these trends and confirm its leadership on Sustainable Packaging and Tableware, Sabert launches a new range of 4 PP lids for 7 BePulp best sellers trays.
BePulp trays and PP lids offer many key benefits:
- Natural, plant based & renewable resource:
BePulp trays and bowls are made from fibre residue of plant origin (e.g. sugar cane bagasse)
- 100% Home compostable:
BePulp trays and bowls are Home OK Compost certified by TUV Austria (EN 13432)
– For industrial and garden composting
– They disintegrate up to min. 90% in 120 days
- Recyclable PP lids offer a cristal clarity perfect for merchandising of all types of food
- BePulp trays and PP lids offer a fully heat resistant solution, that allows:
– To offer hot preparations at any time in hot cabinets for the professional
– To reheat the complete meal in the microwave for the end consumer
- Venting lids keeping transparency on the shelves and avoiding the lid coming off out in the microwave
- An exclusive offer on the pulp packaging market