The catering market is driven by 2 key trends:
- The increase in home entertaining: 75% of consumers prefer friends to come over to their homes rather than going out to socialize. Less expensive than a meal out, home parties are also more handy, especially with children. Consequently, the garden sector is expected to increase by 22% by 2021 in UK, due to the growing trend to use garden for leisure and entertaining.
- Corporate delivery: lunch meetings become even more important every day. Daily breakfast and lunch meetings are indeed viewed as management techniques in today’s business world: they cut down on the time people spend out of the office. Consequently, caterers deliver food at the office for executives’ needs, for management training seminars…
The eco-behavior trend is also gaining strong importance, with 94% of European consumers considering the protection of the environment important, and 66% of them are willing to pay more if products have a positive impact on the environment.
To stay one step ahead of these trends and confirm its leadership on Sustainable Packaging and Tableware, as well as on Plattered Food solutions, Sabert launches a new range of 4 BePulp square Platters.
This new BePulp range offers many advantages:
- Natural, plant based & renewable resource:
- BePulp Platters are made from fibre residue of plant origin (e.g. sugar cane bagasse
- 100% Home compostable: – They disintegrate up to min. 90% in 120 days
- They are suitable for industrial and garden composting
- BePulp Platters are Home OK Compost certified by TUV Austria (EN 13432)
- 100% Recyclable:
- BePulp Platters can be used with recycled and recyclable rPET lid
- Stunning & ready to table presentation
- BePulp platters make your food look great and are ready to use on your dinner tabl
- Perfect lid fit & excellent stackability
- This key feature offers secured transport to both caterers and restaurant operators to deliver to their customer
- Convenient carry features
- Thanks to integrated handles, BePulp platters offer ideal for transportation and service.
Discover the full range