Sabert MOZAIK is comprehensive range of washable and reusable* tableware that makes the perfect addition to any occasion.
Sabert Mozaïk elegant plates, glasses, cutlery, bowls, appetizers, utensils, or cutlery, with their sleek and stylish design guarantee gastronomic atmosphere and gives an impressive built quality as well as the perfect illusion of permanent tableware.
* Dishwasher Safe: Mozaïk solutions can be reused after many passages in the dishwasher (temperature 55°C, rinsing 65°C) according to an adapted method by the Afnor norm NF EN 12875-1:2005-11. However, the product esthetics might be subject to changes depending on the washing conditions.
Salad bowl with silver rim
We have enjoyed excellent sales results from our range of Mozaik silver rim bowls over the last few years. And have now decided to build on this by extending the range to include a new ‘mid-size’ bowl. This new 1.5L version fits in between the two existing sizes and is identical in style and appearance.
Key features are:
- Ideal size for starters and single portion salads
- Contemporary and on trend design
- Improved Mozaik branding for on shelf impact
- High transparency and quality
Cocktail glass for parties with style
We extend the stemware experience with a new Cocktail glass with silver stem. This stylish and quality glass completes the already existing solutions of Champagne flutes and Wine glasses.
• Nominal capacity of 7cl, shaped for your best cocktails
• Reusable with a trendy and contemporary design
• Fill line on glass
• High transparency & quality
• Improved packaging to protect all stems
• Long stem in a glossy silver finish
Would you be interested to test any of your favorite cocktail in our glass, do not hesitate to call your contact person within Sabert Europe to receive some samples.
I have been working in event catering for more than 35 years and my son convinced me to change our classic dishes, cutlery and glasses to re-useable products. This saves on transport, labour and the tiring washing up process. The presentation of our dishes is something I truly care about and my clients truly appreciate it. Moreover, I have all the guarantees I need with regard to the product’s safety and reliability. Today, I’m very happy with the change.
Jean and Olivier
Father and son event caterers