As Area Account Manager for our Business Unit Food Service, you will actively contribute to the sales performance for the complete product lines through the distribution network to meet & exceed annual sales & profit targets, this in close collaboration with other departments and related services.
You will generate and manage long-term empowering commercial partnerships with each of our distributors.
Your specific duties are:
- Manage the assigned key accounts located in Germany
- Manage existing customers and achieve annual sales target
- Prospect and identify new potential customers
- Build up reliable and professional long term relations
- Take part in fairs and business related events
- Analyse market opportunities with your director in order to increase growth within your region
- Understand markets needs and trends to do appropriate recommendations: identifying and reporting specific needs.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to contribute to the creation of new products
- Reporting business performance to the Eastern Europe Sales Manager
- You have a minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience combined with an excellent market knowledge from several trade channels. Ideally experience from either non-food or food service packaging driven company
- You followed studies and / or qualified commercial trainings with suitable professional experience in sales
- You have excellent sales and negotiation skills with a good business sense and you are able to build long terms relations
- You have good computer skills, like MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM
- You are result driven and customer oriented, eager to grow business opportunities
- You are a team player.
- You are enthusiastic, autonomous and mature
- You are native speaking German and fluent in English. French as an additional language would be a plus.
- You are able to travel (minimum 3 days a week)
An opportunity to work for an international company located in Belgium, in a dynamic and result-driven team. You will work home based and of course spend much of your time visiting customers & prospects, partners in Germany. You visit the Headquarters, based in Belgium, once a month.
Send your motivation letter and your curriculum vitae to the attention of Aurélie Eeckhout email@example.com
More information about Sabert Corporation on www.sabert.eu