The role of Key Account Manager EMEA is to manage and develop our key account portfolio for Europe, Middle East and North Africa. He will also be involved in the development of the following product ranges.
Sabert Corporation is a world leader in food presentation, service and packaging products. Its customers are professionals in the food service industry, the food industry, fast food chains and supermarket chains.
Through the partnerships established with its customers, Sabert Corporation Europe develops its products and production processes in a culture of sustainable development.
Nivelles is the European production and distribution centre for Sabert Corporation group products.
More than 150 people work at Sabert Corporation Europe, whether in the search for solutions adapted to its customers, production, the development of its sales networks, logistics or administration.
Sabert Corporation Europe is looking for a Key Account Manager EMEA to develop its sales to the major European fast food operators.
Sabert, through the recent acquisition of the company LBP Manufacturing, has completed its product range with carton solutions for which the function will pay particular attention in terms of development. These cardboard packaging solutions are perfectly in line with the market trend for more environmentally friendly solutions.
The role of Key Account Manager EMEA is to manage and develop our key account portfolio for Europe, Middle East and North Africa. He will also be involved in the development of the following product ranges
He is responsible for existing customer relationships and the development of new opportunities across the regions mentioned. His aim is to considerably expand the customer portfolio in the food packaging carton sector, which responds to new market trends.
– You manage all key account customer relations and you listen to their needs, present new products in depth and explore new markets.
– An excellent communicator, you develop trusting professional relationships with clients as well as the colleagues with whom you interact. New customer development, transparent communication with existing customers and problem solving are your daily routine.
– With an extensive network, you have all the necessary skills to identify the right contact persons with customers and prospects.
– You write and follow up on offers for customers and prospects, calculate profitability and negotiate with them.
– Thanks to your expertise, you are able to easily answer “technical” questions related to existing products and are able to identify development needs quickly to seize new opportunities.
– You will diligently analyze market trends and competitive products and report back to your management, Sales & Marketing teams and designers.
– You establish sales forecasts thanks to your periodic sales analyses.
– You work closely with external sales representatives, the Customer Service department, the Sales Support department, the Planning department to ensure good stock management, the Marketing department and the designers.
– You collaborate in the development of the product ranges.
– You have a solid experience in the management of key accounts for fast food customers in the cardboard packaging sector or in a related sector.
– You’re a hunter! Prospecting and developing new clients are activities you enjoy.
– For you, a good professional network is synonymous with the success of your mission.
– You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a commercial orientation
– You are preferably bilingual in French and English both orally and in writing. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
– Thanks to your perseverance, you can easily get in touch with potential customers.
– You have excellent key account negotiation skills
– In line with our values, you establish relationships of trust with your customers and prospects.
– You are perfectly autonomous and are able to work in an incomplete context.
– You are able to find solutions in delicate situations thanks to your analytical skills, active listening, proactivity and excellent communication skills.
– You have very good technical skills in the field of packaging and especially cardboard boxes.
– You are willing to travel more than 50% per month abroad
Sabert Europe, located in Nivelles, is a company with an international reputation and is constantly growing. Its development projects make it a company with many challenges. Sabert has managed to keep its family character despite its growth and market positioning.
We offer you an attractive salary with extra legal benefits such as a company car, a petrol card, a laptop, a mobile phone + subscription, bonuses, …
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your application and a letter of motivation by e-mail and we will contact you, Aurélie Eeckhout, Recruitment Officer: AEeckhout@sabert.com