The Communication Specialist Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of all external communication and programs to support Sabert’s initiatives as new product launches and the corporate branding and positive image of Sabert in the market place. It also includes graphics realization of our multimedia package.
This role will also support internal communication efforts.
Sales Communication Support:
- Identify, develop and manage various electronic and traditional communication tools targeted to customers to effectively support marketing activities, new product launches, tradeshow participation and other corporate initiatives.
- Graphic design: develop and coordinate the design of all multi-media packages (brochures, letters, videos, e-mailing, etc.) for specific channels, product lines, new product launches or other any initiatives
- Maintain and keep current the Sabert product catalog & Picture library
- Tradeshows and event: Coordinate design of booths and communication on innovations
Website Development & Support:
- Lead and direct all efforts related to the design, look and feel of the website for Sabert
- Facilitate and coordinate the maintenance of materials and information posted on the website to ensure it is current, relevant and accurate
- Create and maintain key words, links to other sites, tools and information to ensure optimum impact of the website (SEO)
- Monitor, track and report on website activity; implement changes or modifications as appropriate
Content Marketing & Social Media:
- Launch & Manage e-mailing automation tool (click dimensions)
- Develop a short and long term strategy for the use of social media to maximise Sabert’s recognition and growth in the marketplace
- Launch, manage and maintain Linked In, Instagram, YouTube and related sites as appropriate to support marketing initiatives, new product launches, recruitment activities, and corporate announcements, etc.
- Develop and execute methods to drive traffic to Sabert websites
- Monitor, track and report on social media activity; implement changes or modifications as appropriate
Media and Public Relations:
- Monitoring and sharing of our market trends, competitors communication and related topics
- Serve as primary contact with the media, outside advertising agencies and public relations firms
- Support the communication efforts when needed for crisis communications
- Manage and execute public relations programs and initiatives
- Coordinate the design of Sabert-wide internal communication vehicle
- Consult and assist with communications to support HR initiatives and programs
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills: Must have demonstrated ability to develop and edit written materials as well as be effective in verbal communications
- Strong customer service skills: Must have demonstrated appropriate customer service attitudes and services in a variety of settings
- Pragmatic and results orientated
- A structured and disciplined thinker; must organize/prioritize work, manage multiple tasks & projects and function effectively as an individual contributor as well as a member of a small team.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must possess the ability to relate well to people at all levels of the organization and work in cooperation with others to effectively coordinate activities in order to accomplish tasks.
- Creativity: capable of generating ideas (or building on the ideas of others) to increase Sabert’s visibility; demonstrated ability to develop visual and graphic designs.
- PC/Technology Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, In- Design, Adobe Photoshop and have competence in utilizing social media tools. Knowledge of e-mailing automation tool is a plus.
- Self-Starter, able to work independently
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field,
- 3+ years of progressively responsible marketing, communications or related roles
- Excellent oral and written English & French
- Successful experience in a B2B environment is an asset
- Experience working closely with sales teams on marketing communication initiatives
- Experience with maintaining websites, CRM tools and with the use of all types of social and electronic media
- Experience with media relations and related activities
Are you interested?
Send your letter of motivation and your curriculum vitae to the attention of Aurélie Eeckhout, Recruitment Officer at the following address: email@example.com